Our excellent working relationship with HM Revenue & Customs enables us to negotiate on our clients’ behalf from a position of strength. We have experience in dealing with all kinds of tax investigations, tax enquiries, tax disputes and conflicts, from simple enquiries into self-assessment tax returns and PAYE / VAT compliance visits, to dealing with Specialist Investigation Units on more complex investigations. To help avoid any investigations, we are able to provide a full health check on your VAT and PAYE systems to ensure they are compliant.
In particular, we can help you:
- Prepare disclosure reports as required under Code of Practice 9 (suspected serious tax fraud).
- Prepare disclosure reports for unprompted voluntary disclosures.
- Resolve tax investigations being conducted under Code of Practice 8 (tax avoidance).
- Deal with tax enquiries raised into individuals, partnerships, corporates, offshore trusts or onshore trusts.
- Work together with other professionals to achieve a settlement on behalf of mutual clients.
- Negotiate tax penalties or other elements of tax investigations.
- Appeal hearings.
- Deal with conflicts with HMRC.
- Make voluntary disclosures.Gabriel Christopher & Co. offers fee protection insurance. Please contact us on email@example.com for further information