To many of our clients, we are the essential elements in growing their businesses. While we will not offer to run your business for you, we will however offer you more than an accounting service. Our philosophy is based on the fact that your success is our success!
Our range of services are as listed below.
We can prepare accounts for
Sole Traders: We will prepare your business accounts and tax returns
Partnerships: We will prepare partnership accounts and partnership/individual tax returns
Limited liability companies: We will prepare your companies accounts, corporation tax returns
Charities: We will prepare your charity accounts, carry out independent examinations of the accounts, and do the annual returns.
You can engage us to be your bookkeepers, on site or in our office. Depending on volume, this could be bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly, giving you more time to run your business.
Business Start -up
We will help you evaluate your business ideas and develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- assess the most suitable structure for your business( sole trader, partnership or Limited liability company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budget and trading forecasts for loan/grant application
- register with HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House
- evaluate your financial needs and advise on the most appropriate source of finance for your business
- introduction to the bank for business account opening
We offer the following taxation services:
- Self assessment tax returns
- Capital gains tax
- CIS tax refund
- Corporation tax
- Inheritance tax
- HM Revenue and Customs enquiries and investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance
- Tax planning
- We can act as your VAT agent and providing a UK address as a point of contact for H M Revenue & Customs.
- We will advise you when VAT returns are due for submission.
- Calculation of your quarterly VAT returns preparation and submit on your behalf.
- Attending VAT visits
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf.
Gabriel Christopher & Co offers a comprehensive package for small and medium sized companies. Payroll functions such as:
- Producing monthly and weekly payslips
- P45 management
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Liaison with your Tax office
- Attending PAYE visits
- Telephone or e-mail enquiry service for your staff
- End of year returns (P35, P14, P60)
We will assist you in:
- Charity registration: We will help your charity to register with "The Charity Commission in England & Wales"
- preparation and filing of statutory returns
- do independent examination of charity accounts
- registration and preparation of Gift Aid claim