Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business and the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service offering a completely confidential and cost-effective service that includes:
- Transferring your payroll date from your existing system / provider with little or no disruption to you or your staff.
- Enrolling for a PAYE scheme to be set up with HM Revenue & Customs regarding any new or historic problems.
- Advice on hiring staff, for example employment contracts, statutory responsibilities and compliance, including what you need to know regarding hiring foreign employees, students, interns etc.
- Advice on terminating staff, including termination payments such as redundancy, payments in lieu of notice, garden leave etc.
- Operating P46, P45, P60 procedures as required by law.
- Advice on absences such as maternity leave, sick leave etc.
- Advice on statutory payments and deductions such as childcare vouchers, maternity and sickness pay, student loan deductions.
- Advice on pension payments and dealing with these through payroll.
- Full payroll reporting and payslips via post or email as preferred.
- Notification of the amount due to HMRC each month and details of how payment should be made.
- Payments to your staff and HM Revenue & Customs via our BACS bureau if required.
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.